We’re launching our first Thai cooking class in Bangkok and you’re invited!
If you’re looking for things to do in Bangkok, you can finally join a Courageous Kitchen cooking class with us! We’re taking our experiences doing community outreach, feeding and educating people, into hosting people looking for unique cultural experiences in Bangkok.
We hosted our first official class this week and everything went better than expected. Now we can confidently extend our invite to other friends, supporters, and even tourists visiting Bangkok. Cooking classes are already a popular activity for tourists visiting Thailand to do when they’re not battling the sun visiting famous temples or passed out at a Thai massage. We hope to tap into the enthusiasm and curiosity people have about Thai food, while having some fun, and sharing the story of Courageous Kitchen.
We’ll be keeping the classes very small and pumping the funds generated by bookings back into our work with children in need. As a matter of fact, you will even have a chance to learn some of our students favorite recipes!
Here’s what you’d do in a typical cooking class:
– Visit a local fresh market and be introduced to unique Thai ingredients
– Browse different street food stalls and a stop for coffee
– Hear from our team and volunteers about Courageous Kitchen
– Be introduced to locally grown and organic Thai ingredients we use frequently
– Cook up a storm making up to three of your favorite Thai dishes (requests welcome)
– Enjoy eating your pad thai and other dishes together, with a traditional Thai dessert
We’re excited to invite you to join us and to kindly ask that you would help spread the word about this latest initiative. If you or friends are visiting Thailand you can join us in Bangkok, meet some of our volunteers, and support our project while having fun and getting fed!