Against the backdrop of palm trees on Kamala Beach in Phuket, Thailand and the dazzling cityscape of Bangkok, corporate dynamo turned yoga teacher and Yellow Mat Yoga Founder, Siha Collins encourages her students to join her on a personal journey of self healing and manifestation. Alongside Courageous Kitchen’s Deputy Director and resident Thailand guru, Christy Innouvong, they’ve designed a perfectly packed itinerary of health, service, food, and fun. Together they invite you to join them on a spiritual and cultural awakening where you’ll be able to discover parts of the world that are widely untouched. Their goal is for you to escape the strains of everyday life and take the time to focus on yourself, re-center your thoughts, and restore your peace.
‘The word ‘seva’ means the art of selfless service’
Their philosophy for a well-balanced lifestyle, paired with love of service marries perfectly in their yearning for creating global citizens and living a life of purpose. In Hindu, the word ‘seva’ means the art of selfless service, whether that is transferred through fitness, food, or travel, we want to inspire you to live your best life by fulfilling your deepest passions. In addition to volunteering with a local charity, we’ll take a traditional Thai cooking class, have dinner with Bangkok’s hottest influencers, enjoy a day at the spa, and wake up every morning to sun salutations and meditation.
* * * * *
- 9 nights accommodation at luxury resort and hotels
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner unless otherwise indicated
- One Hour traditional Thai Massage at Upscale Spa
- Roundtrip Airfare to Phuket + in-country private transfers during group activities
- Workshops, Guest Speakers, Photographers, Daily Excursions
- Daily Yoga + Meditation and/or Fitness Class
- Gym, Pool, and Beach at your leisure
- Street Food Tour + Thai Cooking Class
- Volunteering with a local charity, Courageous Kitchen
- Two Boat Trips: Sunset Dinner Cruise + Daytime Island Hopping
- Local Guides + Translators
- On-Site Medical Clinic (at resort location)
- Sightseeing to local temples and markets
- Rooftop Cocktails + Dancing
- Swag Bag w/t-shirt, map, snacks
- One-on-One Coaching from Health + Wellness experts
* * * * *
2018 Be Courageous Retreat Price:
Double Room Pricing Starts at $3695
Single Room Pricing Starts at $3995
Only $500 deposit to secure your spot.
VIP Packages Available Including:
Deluxe Spa Packages
Private Life Coaching
Muay Thai Boxing Classes
Traditional Sak Yant Tattoo
Elephant Sanctuary Visit
Medical and Travel Insurance
The retreat price does not include airfare to Thailand, tips, luggage fees, and medical or travel insurance. Participants must be 18 years old with valid passport at time of travel. While there will be vegetarian options at every meal, we cannot guarantee 100% vegan meals at this time.