Get those tastebuds ready and put a glass of water on standby, the first Southeats Austin is coming!
Southeats Austin will be a mini food festival on September 24th, 2017 summoning handpicked purveyors of South East Asian food from near and far. The event, which is a Courageous Kitchen fundraiser, will bring together food bloggers, restauranteurs, and beverage vendors to serve up spice laced plates in Austin’s Barr Mansion. Come hungry, come all!
“Keep Austin Spicy!”
- SouthEATS Austin food fest + fundraiser on September 24th from 4-8pm at Barr Mansion
- Early bird tickets are $20 which includes two drink tickets + food tastings
- Live food demos from Jen Phanomrat of Just Eat Life, and Chef Yia Vang of Union Kitchen in Minnesota
- Hear about the amazing journey of one refugee turned activist and public speaker, Sedrick Ntwali
- Kids 10 and under are free
- Ma Der Food Co., Saap Lao Kitchen, and Khao Noodle shop will be serving up authentic Lao food, including beef jerky, sai oua, and handmade noodles
- Live music and traditional Thai dancing
Be sure to book your tickets on Eventbrite in advance. Early bird tickets are available on Eventbrite, but not for long!
Sponsors include: Barr Mansion, Austin Asian Amer. Film Fest, Deep Eddy Vodka, Big Bad Brewing Co. Austin Eastciders