Just a quick message to all of our customers stateside. Because of the impact of the recent wildfires, we have been forced to reschedule this month’s classes. Our team is safe, but located in an area not far from where people have lost their homes and livelihoods.
Thank you for your patience as we’ve had to reschedule our cooking classes for the month. We will return to our regular schedule in the new year and pray you all a swift recovery.
Note: If you missed the announcement that we had launched our cooking classes in San Diego, we’d gladly welcome you to try our classes in 2018. You can even book the class on airbnb!
Get those tastebuds ready and put a glass of water on standby, the first Southeats Austin is coming!
Southeats Austin will be a mini food festival on September 24th, 2017 summoning handpicked purveyors of South East Asian food from near and far. The event, which is a Courageous Kitchen fundraiser, will bring together food bloggers, restauranteurs, and beverage vendors to serve up spice laced plates in Austin’s Barr Mansion. Come hungry, come all!
“Keep Austin Spicy!”
- SouthEATS Austin food fest + fundraiser on September 24th from 4-8pm at Barr Mansion
- Early bird tickets are $20 which includes two drink tickets + food tastings
- Live food demos from Jen Phanomrat of Just Eat Life, and Chef Yia Vang of Union Kitchen in Minnesota
- Hear about the amazing journey of one refugee turned activist and public speaker, Sedrick Ntwali
- Kids 10 and under are free
- Ma Der Food Co., Saap Lao Kitchen, and Khao Noodle shop will be serving up authentic Lao food, including beef jerky, sai oua, and handmade noodles
- Live music and traditional Thai dancing
Be sure to book your tickets on Eventbrite in advance. Early bird tickets are available on Eventbrite, but not for long!
Sponsors include: Barr Mansion, Austin Asian Amer. Film Fest, Deep Eddy Vodka, Big Bad Brewing Co. Austin Eastciders